What Can I Expect From Therapy?
What will happen at our first meeting?
- Plan to spend 90 minutes at our first meeting. It takes time to begin to get to know each other!
- The first meeting is designed to help all of us determine if we can work together. Connection is very important. If you don't feel it's a fit, I will try to connect you to someone who is!
What can I expect from Therapy?
- Confidential, discrete, caring service focused on your needs!
- After the first meeting, sessions last about 55 minutes.
- Within our first few sessions, we should have an idea of how long the process will take.
- Throughout the process we will evaluate where we are at, and if we are heading in the right direction!
- Many people complete their work within 10-15 meetings; others simply take more time.
What are your fees?
- My fees are $100 per clinical hour; Initial Consultation is $150.
- If insurance reimbursement is desired, we will talk about the pros and cons, and I will provide the appropriate paper work to file for insurance.
- Consider this:
- Many mechanics charges $85/hour labor charge on your vehicle
- Many hair stylist charges $38/hair cut & style [30 minutes]
- Major Applicance Repair folks charge up to $200 to simply show up to your home
- Many Massage Therapists charge up to $100 an hour for a massage
Are you worth it?